Discord's Rich Presence function is supported by gianni mangia una mela on P(ersonal)C(omputer)s since version 1.1.0.
However, if you didn't get the game from Discord, Discord may not detect the game and display Rich Presence infromation.
To make Discord detect gianni mangia una mela follow these steps:
- Make sure that Discord is open
- Open gianni mangia una mela
- In Discord, open your user settings (the cog next to the mute and deafen buttons)
- Select "Game Activity"
- Click on "Add it!" in "Not seeing your game? Add it!"
- In the list that appears, select "gianni mangia una mela"
- Click "Add game"
Please note that gianni mangia una mela will not send Rich Presence information if Discord wasn't open when the game was started.
Also, while Discord allows toggling the overlay on and off for gianni mangia una mela, the overlay is not supported, even if enabled.